1. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 12:00 noon the day preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate condition information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up or delivery of merchandise at buyer's risk and expense. Arrangements may be made through the buyer's own shipper, or by contacting THE UPS STORE, of Clinton, New Jersey, for a quote prior to or after the auction, phone number 908-638-3500, fax number 908-638-9200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickup at the auction venue, located at 100 W. Merchant Street, Audubon, NJ 08106, can commence immediately after the auction and after payment has been made in full, Sunday, October 23rd, from 10a.m. to 12p.m., and Monday, October 24th, 10a.m to 4p.m. After this, the UPS Store of Clinton, NJ who is handling shipping and pickup arrangments for the sale, will be removing all items to their shipping facility. Within three business days of completion of sale, their shipping department will contact you with multiple shipping options. If you have a special need, such as express service, please email them right away at email@example.com so that they can accommodate you. If your invoice has not been paid within 10 days of the sale, you will be charged a $20 moving and storage fee.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. ELECTRICAL ITEMS. Philadelphia Estate Liquidators, Inc. will not be responsible for the integrity of electrical fixtures, lamps, etc. Buyers are advised to rewire all of these items.
5. TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 7% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) for items being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
FOR INHOUSE AND INTERNET BIDDERS:
A. BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 20.00% will be added to all purchases.
B. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,Diners Club, American Express, certified check or money order. International buyers must pay by credit card.
C. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! This is a special venue auction. Therefore, please send all checks and correspondence to Philadelphia Estate Liquidators, Inc, P. O. Box 655,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003