CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unless amended by any posted notice during the sale, the following conditions of sale are the complete terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale. The property is offered by Seahawk Auctions Inc. Auctioneer, as agent for the consignors, unless the catalogue indicates otherwise.
1. BUYERS DEEMED TO KNOW THESE CONDITIONS: All parties bidding at the sale shall be held to have
informed themselves as to these conditions of sale.
2. ALL BIDDERS TO REGISTER: Any party bidding at the sale shall register their full name and address with the Auctioneer before the sale.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The lots are sold AS IS. The Auctioneer has taken care to insure that any statements regarding the items, and any descriptions regarding the items contained in the catalogue are accurate. However all such statements and descriptions are statements of opinion and are in no way representations of fact. All parties bidding at the sale shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the identity and condition
of any lot for sale and the authenticity of any description of statement regarding these lots, and all parties shall be precluded from raising any objections thereto after the sale of the lots in question on any grounds whatsoever.
4. THE CONSIGNOR WARRANTS GOOD TITLE TO THE PURCHASER.
5. RESERVES: The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, and/or during the sale. Certain lots may be subject to reserve bids or absentee bids and the Auctioneer is not bound to sell any lot whatsoever to the highest bidder or any other bidder.
6. CONDUCT OF AUCTION: Where there is a dispute concerning a bids, or any other matter in the sale, the Auctioneer may, at his discretion, re-open the bidding or start the bidding over.
7. AUCTIONEER TO DETERMINE ALL DISPUTES: All matters of dispute must be immediately submitted.
8. COMPLETION OF SALE: Subject to any dispute, the lot shall be deemed to have been sold and delivered when the Auctioneer says SOLD.
9. REMOVAL OF GOODS: Online bidders and absentee bidders should contact Seahawk Auctions to arrange for payment and delivery.
10. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Upon sale the purchaser must pay the full purchase price to the Auctioneer. Unless otherwise arranged, the purchaser must remove the lot from the premises on the day of the sale. This does not apply to successful bidders not attending the auction. Before removal, all lots must be paid for by cash (In House Only), approved cheque, or credit card, Visa or MC. There are no terms. The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold any lot until the cheque tendered in payment of said lot has been cleared by the bank and/or approved to the satisfaction of the Auctioneer.
11. REPRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHICALLY AND TO REPORT PRICES: Seahawk Auctions reserves the right to publish any or all prices realized and to reproduce photographically, or permit others to reproduce photographically, any items which Seahawk Auctions photographed and had received for auction.
12. PROVINCIAL SALES TAX: All purchases are subject to British Columbia sales tax as applicable. Items shipped out of Province or Canada are exempt.
13. GOODS AND SERVICE TAX (G.S.T.): All purchases are subject to federal G.S.T. tax. Items shipped out of or removed from Canada are exempt.
14. BUYERS PREMIUM: Any party who is the successful highest bidder on any lot understands that in addition to the sale price an 19.5% buyers premium will added to
the sale price.
15. ALL SALES FINAL.
16. AUCTIONEER: Any reference to the Auctioneer in these conditions of sale includes agents, employees and associates of the Auctioneer.