1. Auction Catalog #51 is a Public auction held in Annapolis, Maryland. It is run in accordance with the State of Maryland Rules & Regulations.
2. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium charged on the final hammer price of each lot.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time.
5. Absentee bids will accepted via Mail, E-Mail, Telephone, or Fax. In the event of duplicate high bids, the earliest bid received will be the winner.
6. Descriptions: Please feel free to call and ask Jim Smith for a detail description of any lot.
7. Some lots may carry a reserve.
8. Illustrations: Please note that some illustrations have size modifications to aid in the design of this catalog.
9. Estimates: Our estimated price ranges are only a guide reflecting our opinion of its market value. Therefore, bid whatever you feel is appropriate.
10. Guarantee: All material in this catalog is guaranteed to be the genuine unless otherwise described. If an item is not as described in this catalog, simply return it as soon as possible for a refund.
11. Payment is expected immediately upon receipt of the invoice. All accounts are payable to: Remember When Auctions, Inc.
12. Shipment is via the U.S. Post Office unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping & insurance charges are added to the invoice. Items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment.
13. The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the preceding terms of sale.